Cycle 6, Day 1: Finally

Daily Temp: 98.5

What the hell. Talk about a wonky start to a cycle. It's still a bit off. I started odd spotting last Tuesday, thought things were starting on Thursday and nothing major until yesterday. No serious cramps (that's a good thing) and no breast tenderness. I did have the I-want-to-kill-everyone-around-me on Tuesday. Thus the thinking that Wednesday was my day.

Things are still a bit off temperature wise. 98.5 isn't even close to normal for me. And a consistent 98.4-5 is way off. My normal temp runs in the low 97s. It's been so strange that Thursday I found myself buying a pregnancy test just to be sure. When there was only one line I felt like crying a little, like always, but held it together. One more month to get it all right I suppose.

I'm damned determined to get it all this month. OPK (new digital one!), temping, charting, tea... all of it.

Of course this negative reinforces the fact that I resolved to call the RE this cycle. It will be my first foray into help by a Western doc. I'm scared. I don't know what I have to be afraid of. The acupuncturist says they are no pressure to go with treatments. I just want the testing. Hell... the insurance pays for that. Of course insurance pays for up to 6 IUIs. Lucky us I know. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home