Daily Temp: 98.4

1a? What was supposed to happen yesterday didn't and in all likelihood will happen {eventually} today. At least that's the plan... best laid plans I suppose.

My own personal fertility file reads somewhat like a disjointed book. A lot of talk amounting to nothing. Doctor switches, avoidance of the 'traditional' methods and finally landing in an uncharted territory.

Last summer I settled on Traditional Chinese Medicine. It was originally to get me off the edge of the mental apocalypse. It worked and when I felt well enough to have another go at the baby making we started again. That was 6 months ago. Here I am 6 months later, still not pregnant and still drinking icky tasting tea.

The western doc suggests I see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. The Eastern Doc thinks I should too. I'll call when this cycle finally makes its grand entrance. For now I hold out hope that this might be our month. Not likely, but possible.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home