Cycle 6, Day 25

Daily Temp: 97.9

The cycle has gone by with one baby born and finding out another person is pregnant. That pregnant person is not me. I started to get excited with 8 days of high temps, but with a 97.9 this morning my hopes are dashed.

I can't feel too terrible since I was no where near my husband on the "go" days. We gave it our best shot.

When we started this go back in January I was hopeful that it wouldn't take too long. Some little bit of me thought it wouldn't be this hard. I still want so badly to believe that.

I'm tired of it being difficult. I'm tired of being the infertile. I'm tired of struggling with money. And what the hell does that have to do with anything? Money=testing. I don't have the money so I can't do the testing that I need. I want to pick up the phone and call the RE and just get it all over with. I'd like to know if getting pregnant is even possible. It would be nice to have a clear direction. But for now we'll give it our all and keep trying.

0 comments:

Older Post Home